The Innovations Paradigm Tools Top Managers Need To Know
Incredible new and innovative ways to disrupt markets.
Demystifying the path to innovation.
Startups and corporate innovation labs are in a race for more innovation, innovative solutions, and innovative business models. The question remains: How do you innovate?
If your employee asks you: “Hey boss, how do I innovate? How can I create disruptive ideas?” You most likely have no concrete answer, no advice, no training you can send them to. There are many ideation management trainings, yet none talks about the actual creation.
The founders of Society3 are innovation masterminds. They created three disruptive businesses themselves and guided many startups to innovative and disruptive solutions.
This webinar gives rare insights into the most disruptive businesses and share how others can learn to become truly innovative. You also learn about latest discoveries from leading Neuroscientists, how our brain creates innovative ideas. It answers questions like:
– Where do innovative ideas come from?
– How leadership can stimulate innovation?
– What are the traits and skills to repeatedly innovate?
– How can we get much farther outside our box?
– How can leadership support innovation processes?
– What is the ideal innovation ecosystem within a business?
C-Level executives, top business managers, innovation lab leaders
- Unique corporate innovation strategy approach
- The inner workings of Amazon, Ikea, Tesla, Uber, and other disruptive models
- How our brain actually creates ideas (latest neuroscience discoveries)
- Three tools we developed to achieve methodical innovation development
1) NEW Methodologies to discover innovation opportunities
2) NEW Techniques to get to extreme innovative thinking
3) NEW Innovative models to bring disruptive products to global markets.
- Building the perfect corporate innovation space
Axel Schultze, founders of Society3 Group, built four innovative companies, each with disruptive business models. The largest grew to 5 Billion in revenue.
After this webinar, you have a different perspective on how innovation and disruption is created. You will see how the Act of Innovation can be transformed from random experimentation to a step by step methodical process. Demystifying the path to innovation.
The Society3 team in the US and in Europe is available for a 45 min exploration call, identifying opportunities to unfold your innovation power.
This introductory webinar is free
North America (PDT)
Jan 29 | 09:00 am – 10:30
Feb 13 | 09:00 am – 10:30
Mar 5 | 09:00 am – 10:30