Startups and corporate innovation labs are in a race for more innovation, innovative solutions, and innovative business models.
The question remains: How do you innovate?
This workshop gives rare insights in the inner workings of the most innovative businesses, where to get the innovative inspiration from, how to think innovative, where to start, what it takes to make an innovation successful. The workshop is conducted by Axel Schultze, a 4 times entrepreneur, who created disruptive technology (patented), twice a disruptive business model and a disruptive service.
- The act of invention
- Innovative thinking
- Innovative culture development
- The Innovations Paradigm
- From innovation to disruption
- Creating innovation at work
- Working with Innovation canvases (14)
UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
Sep 4, San Francisco, CA
Oct 24, Zürich, Switzerland
Nov 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Nov 12, Seoul, South Korea
Jan 14, Cannes, France
Entrepreneurs, executives, Managers
Investors, ecosystem Manager
- Understanding the complete life cycle of innovation
- Guidance and methods for Innovative Thinking
- The book “Innovations Paradigm”
- 14 different innovation development canvases
- A complete program outline to use innovation creation at work
€ 495 / person