In general, one idea is to continue to help from the outside, as most are currently doing.
However we believe that the only sustainable way to create a situation of continuous growth
in prosperity is to create it from within. And around the world, across all societies and
in all past times, entrepreneurs are the only and best drivers of peaceful increase in
Entrepreneurship is certainly not a universal cure to solve all problems in the world but a strategic key to alleviate or expose several of the world's biggest challenges.
1) No Poverty Instead of try to help everybody out of poverty, we trust that we need to create a chain reaction, where a few entrepreneurs create the foundation of an inner country economy that inspires others to piggy back on and create jobs in a chain reaction of building businesses that will employ more people and get the remaining people out of poverty.
2) Zero hunger With most people working, based on the suggestions above, such a society can afford to help those unable to work to ensure nobody has to be hungry. Taxation and country internal help organizations should be able to ensure a self sufficient support system. This obviously requires a government with a very low level of corruption.
3) Good health and wellbeing A emerging country where creativity and inspiration to self actuation is stimulated will bring highly motivated entrepreneurs forward who have a very different aspiration than previous entrepreneurs who did not shy away from slavery or similar working conditions. In the new environment not only the funds can created for better health care but the people will be more motivated and therefor having a much higher level of wellbeing.
4) Quality Education We have a global request, even for the most developed countries: Creating a three prong approach in our education model: 1) Continue providing the current factual and purely scientific education to teach reading and writing skills, math, languages, history, biology, physics, chemistry etc. But in a reduced way and leave the deep dive to later education stages. 2) Providing socio-economic education making sure that every student understands the implication on a society when they have well run businesses. How a student can not only participate but also contribute to such an economic system. 3) Providing entrepreneurship education to stimulate innovation and entrepreneurship inside the country. Students should understand what it takes to run a business, how it may help themselves but also the economy as a whole. Risks and opportunities.
5) Gender Equality It may be a long term evolutionary culture shift. Unfortunately the smartest people who do no longer accept old style inequalities all too often just leave the country and with it top talents and values. Keeping talents local by providing good base education and an attractive environment for entrepreneurship may accelerate Gender equality simply by living the new idea in young companies and setting new examples.
6) Clean Water and Sanitation A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community can influence the development to clean water and sanitation more than any external "education" how the respective society should live and think. In addition creative entrepreneurs may develop much smarter and less expensive solutions from within a society having the problem than solutions provided from the outside with no deep understanding of the respective culture.
7) Affordable and clean energy A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community can influence the development of affordable and clean energy more than any external "education" how to deal with alternative energy concepts. In addition creative entrepreneurs may develop much smarter and less expensive energy solutions from within a society having the problem than solutions provided from the outside with no deep understanding of the respective culture. (see above)
8) Decent work and economic growth A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community is the best starting point for sustainable creation of jobs and work for many. Economic growth is a logic result of well educated and well trained entrepreneurs as long as they speak english and are able to create business connections also in other countries.
9) Industry, innovation and infrastructure These three independent topics can actually merge together in a country with a healthy entrepreneurs ecosystem. While creative entrepreneurs can take care of modern infrastructure development such as water, electricity, connectivity, transportation paths and environmentally friendly execution, innovation is part of the solution, leading to an industry establishment in short order.
10) Reduced inequalities In countries where brand new businesses are created from scratch through young entrepreneurs with a new mindset, jobs get created and a new way of self confidence, inequality is usually not a problem. In societies who are nearing the end of their economic top position by focusing more on protecting what they have then investing in new things, inequality is one of the results. Top innovative performance is impossible to dictate and still hard to push through. As a result new ideas get suppressed, old industry stand fight against disruptive businesses and inequality is even created by legal constructs and governments. The question remains, who should be responsible for the reduction in inequalities?
11) Sustainable cities and communities A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community will influence the development of sustainability in all aspects of a society as the young entrepreneurs are the victims of not taking care of it in the past. In addition creative entrepreneurs may develop much smarter and less expensive solutions to keep a sustainable industry and economy. (see above)
12) Responsible consumption and production A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community will influence the development of responsible consumption and production in a very different and more meaningful ways than industry leader of the previous generation. In addition creative entrepreneurs may develop much smarter and less expensive solutions to keep production on a high level and by doing so reduce consumption and resources and help consumer to do so too.
13) Climate Actions A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community will reduce the carbon footprint and other environmental load by virtue of creating better products and solutions across the planet. Whether climate change is man made or not, the next generation entrepreneurs have a much grander change to improve the environmental load due to the fact that they have no old production and procedures to maintain.
14) Life below water A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community have the simple advantage of having entrepreneurs with a self interest in finding new and better solutions than the older less caring generation of business people. Entrepreneurs are in business to create better, more sustainable solutions. The next generation entrepreneurs have a much grander change to better care about sea life due to the fact that they have no old production and procedures to maintain. (see above)
15) Life on land A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community have the simple advantage of having entrepreneurs with a self interest in finding new and better solutions than the older less caring generation of business people. Entrepreneurs are in business to create better, more sustainable solutions. The next generation entrepreneurs have a much grander change to better care about life on earth due to the fact that they have no old production and procedures to maintain. (see above)
16) Place, Justice and strong institutions A country with a vibrant entrepreneurs community show by far the biggest chances for a country to thrive and be prosper. Countries with weak leadership, corruption, low degree of justice is considered a bad place and won't attract entrepreneurship. And even if entrepreneurship is dictated it will not flourish to a degree that the country can compete on a global scale and not even locally. Entrepreneurship can't fix a bad political structure but is a key indicator for weak and highly corrupt countries.
17) Partnerships for the goals Society3 has the care for our society in its organization's name. We see us a partner in spirit with the 16 goals.
We live these goals not because they were brought to life by the United Nation but because our own vision, believes and engagement are greatly matching. We are neither an official partner nor are we in any way or shape associated with the UN.