Friday, May 31 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For Marketing managers and executives
The old saying “You can manage only what you can measure – and what you can manage gets done” can’t be more timely. Executives won’t invest in social media if it can’t be managed. Learn all about KPI definitions, monitoring and reporting for high impact social media projects.
* What corporate social media managers expect
* Building a reporting framework with meaningful KPIs
* Objectives and purpose based social media monitoring
* Different technologies for different tasks
* Reports that drive action and improvements on the bottom line
Social Network Value Management
Friday, June 28 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For channel and alliance managers, marketing managers, agencies, social media managers
Success in the social web in general, with buzz campaigns in particular is directly related to the ability to build social networks with impact. Your network and your presence are assets like your financial portfolio or your real estate. Learn all about building buzz read social networks.
* The business value of a social network
* Building partner / alliance / advocates networks
* Create a significant competitive advantage with your network
* Developing business relevant networking KPIs
* Revenue relevant network strategies
Managing Multiple Social Presence Accounts
Friday, August 30 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For social media managers and agencies
As a social media managers in multi brand organizations or an agency you are challenged with managing a wealth of profiles and content. In this program we share how you can use tools to best manage large presences are a large number of independent presences.
* Running crazy managing 20+ different brands
* Building & Managing large high impact presences
* Tools to maximize your impact
* Outsourcing technology related tasks
* Scaling your business to hundreds of accounts
Growing awareness with social media buzz campaigns
Friday, September 27 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For marketing managers
To grow awareness in a hyper connected and super crowded market requires all now techniques and measures. Social media buzz campaigns take marketing sophistication to a new height but also its results. Learn all about executing sustainable awareness.
* Building awareness programs with your social network
* How a buzz really works
* Examples of high impact buzz campaigns
* Creating your next buzz campaign
* Building your audience, objectives and business value
A clear understanding what it takes to create a buzz campaign with massive impact – Smart Execution
Channel Partner Engagement Strategies
In 2012 over 60% of channel manager lost their job or left the company.
Engaging B2B technology channels is a growing challenge for both, channel managers and brands. *Engagement* is the key word in any channel success story today. Thanks to Social Media it is easier than you think.
Friday, Oct 25 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For Channel Marketing / Program managers
Getting partners really engaged is no easy task these days. Too many partner programs are out dated and no longer very compelling for partners. However our experience with B2B tech channels show that partners are interested in engaging and actively growing their profile and online reputation.
* Stimulating partner engagement through social media
* Partner empowerment examples, what worked what didn’t
* How to create high impact engagement and brand advocacy
* Channel performance measurement, KPIs, forecast accuracy
Suggestions for partner empowerment creating measurable partner success – Smart Execution
Registration available in August
Friday, Nov 29 | 8:00 AM PST | 11:00 AM EST | 17:00 CET – 30 Minutes
For Brand & Marketing Manager
Successful social business engagement almost always begins with a well built online presence. Maximizing the impact of a social brand presence is no rocket science but requires a bit of planning and know how. In this program you will get the best tips and tricks to bring your brand to an all new level.
* Considerations when building an online presence
* Success factors for well run social sites
* Ready for high impact engagement
* Knowing what sites are actually relevant to your audience
* What you can do to make your brand presence stand out
A well defined to-do list bringing your social brand presence to an all new level – Smart Execution
Registration available in August