Growth Stage, Zero Equity, Accelerator Program
You past the idea stage, you no longer pivot every week and now built a company wanting to gain traction, conquer a large market and get the neccessary funding. We do not take any equity to join the program but want to invest after successful program completion.
You can now apply for Flight 6, starting March 13, 2017
S3 Accelerator Zurich, Switzerland
Business Demo Day / Investor Presentation June 21
Your company is registered, zet less than 6 zears old
You have a bold vision and planning to address a large, international market
You have a stellar founders team of min. 2 people owning more than 20% each
You have an MVP (Minimulm Viable Product) / Prototype
You are readz to gain traction and raise the neccessary capital for major growth
Click apply below
If you are pre-approved, you will be invited to the following:
1) Join our free pitch & fundraising training
2) We will explore your initial presentation skills
3) If you qualify to pitch, you will present in front of an audience of investors and accelerator team
4) Top presenters will be invited to join the Accelerator
5) You will pay the full price only after you successfully received funding.
Week 1 is the "Entrepreneurs Camp" in our Accelerator.
We start Monday 9:00 AM with a short introduction.
The program runs Mon - Fri 09:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Week 2 - 8 you work from your office.
We ask you to execute on weekly tasks critical to your company's success
We do review meetings online (Skype) every Thursday
At the end of the program we celebrate Graduation
We work together one more day preparing for business demo day
Finally we will conduct a Business Demo Day with investors
Society3 Accelerator, Zurich, Switzerland
Zero-Equity Program: We do not take any equity
We charge you a nominal fee of $/€/CHF800 | and another $/€/CHF5,000 only after you received funding
Included in the program fee:
- All program material
- Entrepreneurs dinner with investors
- Graduation with certificate
- Lifetime Society3 SF Accelerator Alumni
- Free access to Society3 events in San Francisco, Zürich and several other locations
- Helping prepare the follow-on round of funding